Review Box

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Infibeam I5000








Infibeam I5000

Infibeam I5000 is a GSM phone. Infibeam I5000, a SmartPhone mobile comes with a great list offeatures. Infibeam I5000 price is optimal and it is a great buy.

The Infibeam I5000 is an impressive mobile phone with glossy finish. It is embedded in an attractive cosmetic box design. The Infibeam I5000 offers outstanding value for its price. You will be impressed with the innovative features, great user experience and affordability.

Infibeam I5000 is a dual SIM phone with GSM850/900/DCS1800/PCS1900MHz (Quad-band). It has dimensions of 77*56*18.4 mm. The 2.2 wide display with a QVGA screen allows enhanced message and picture viewing. Infibeam I5000 has a QWERTY board. The dual cameras have resolutions of 1.3 and 0.3Mega Pixels.

Infibeam I5000 is GPRS and WAP enabled. The inbuilt EDGE facility is a software upgrade that allows enhanced mobile services like multimedia, email on the move and advanced connectivity. Infibeam I5000 has WiFi with Opera mini browser. Users can now log in to Email, MSN and skype freely from anywhere. It supports JAVA, so downloading games of files is so much easier. Inbuilt Bluetooth, TV, Image Viewer, MP3/MP4 support, FM radio and video recording option makes up the features of Infibeam I5000. It has WAP, GPRS 2.0 and EDGE facility.

Infibeam I5000 is an innovative mobile phone and the stylish frame enhanced by a list of enticing features adds to the appeal of the handset.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mobiles

Digital Cameras

Laptops

Storage

Tablets

Games

About Us | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Advertising Enquiries | Jobs
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Nikhu07 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Bie